Community

July 12, 2022
Kai was born with a Severe Congenital Heart Condition and is Now Pending a Heart Transplant

Kai was born with a Severe Congenital Heart Condition and is Now Pending a Heart Transplant

Betty & Patti Moore, were blessed with a beautiful grandson, Kai, in June 2022. Unfortunately, Kai was born with a severe congenital heart condition and is now pending a heart transplant. Our son Grant & daughter-in-law Lexy are of course on an emotional roller coaster. They have been at Kai's side throughout this journey . This has caused financial hardship for things not covered by insurance such as rent, car payments, car insurance, food and travel.
July 12, 2022
Thomas-Davis-Fight-for-Brain-Cancer-Awareness

Thomas Davis’ Fight for Brain Cancer Awareness

Hi my name is Thomas Davis and I’m 19 years old. Before my diagnosis I lived a pretty normal life working as a automotive technician at PineBelt Subaru. This is a job I really enjoyed going to everyday. I was always keeping myself busy with my job and having fun living life as a normal teenager should. My world was about to completely change forever and be turned upside down. One year after I graduated high school, on December 9, 2021, I was diagnosed with an extremely rare form of pediatric brain cancer called DIPG.
July 12, 2022

RIP Joseph Klimakowski, 80, of Bayville

Joseph Klimakowski, 80, of Bayville, NJ, passed away peacefully on July 8, 2022 at Complete Care in Whiting, NJ. Joseph was born and raised in Bayonne, NJ. He worked as a parcel delivery driver for UPS for over 25 years. He lived in Brick, NJ, where he volunteered with the Herbertsville First Aid Squad for over 10 years. After marrying his wife Marie in 1975, they relocated to Whiting in 1976 to raise their families. There, he joined Manchester First Aid & Rescue, volunteering for over 30 years until his passing. Joseph loved volunteering and traveling across the United States, anywhere he could drive. He will be dearly missed.
July 12, 2022

Agitated Teen Arrested at Great Adventure After Fighting Police Officer

Agitated Teen Arrested at Great Adventure After Fighting Police Officer