Community

July 13, 2022
Coastal Veterinary Office in Toms River

Coastal Veterinary in Toms River

Coastal Veterinary was started as a Mobile Practice by Dr. Fritz. As his clientele grew he saw the need to open an office. At that time Amy, his wife and veterinary pharmacist, joined Coastal Veterinary and they opened a small office in Seaside Heights close to the Cranberry Inlet. This location served the practice well until Superstorm Sandy wrecked that office. Luckily, they were still growing and needed a larger space, so we were already in the process of renovating our current location in Toms River. Dr. Fritz opened in Toms River days after Superstorm Sandy and quickly finished this office as we worked to continue serving clients. The new location has more space and continued to grow.
July 13, 2022
oceanride-ocean-county-new-jersey

Ocean Ride Transportation Services

If you need transportation in Toms River then consider Ocean Ride Transportation Services. Ocean Ride’s twelve fixed route vehicles are lift-equipped and can accommodate the needs of persons using mobility devices such as wheelchairs and motor scooters. Please contact Ocean Ride the day before to your trip to inform them of your trip. Schedules are also available at the County Connection, located in the Ocean County Mall, near JC Penney.
July 13, 2022

Breakin Bread in Toms River

Breakin Bread in Toms River, NJ. Located on Fischer Blvd and also in Seaside Heights, NJ. Family owned and operated. Italian specialty store and café. Serving sandwiches, soups and much more,
July 14, 2022
Help-Sharonda-In-Her-Fight-Against-Breast-Cancer-Toms-River

Help Sharonda In Her Fight Against Breast Cancer

Since the diagnosis, my friend has continued to work and be an outstanding Mom to her four children. Through incredible fatigue, total hair loss, nail loss, skin burns and rashes, and pneumonia which are a direct result of the chemotherapy treatments she was going through. Again, all while working every day as an Oncology Nurse. Spending her days serving, offering prayer, loving on, and caring for patients who were fighting the same awful disease she is fighting. I am often speechless and the grace and strength this woman of God, my friend, possesses.