Community

January 17, 2023
Crumbl Cookies in Brick, NJ

Crumbl Cookies in Brick Township

Crumbl Cookies in Brick Township. Located in Brick Plaza, Crumbl Cookies sells freshly baked cookies and a rotating menu of special offerings weekly.
January 18, 2023
James-Glynn-toms-river-nj-photo

In Memory Of: James G. Glynn, 58, of Toms River

James G. Glynn, 58, of Toms River, NJ, passed away on January 10, 2023 at home. Born in New Brunswick, NJ, Jimmy was a longtime resident of Toms River. He graduated from Old Dominion University with a Bachelor’s Degree in business. As a young man, he worked on the boardwalk at a pizzeria and was a lifeguard for Seaside Park.
January 18, 2023
indoor-yardsale-new-jersey

Indoor Yard Sale – January 28th

Friends of Southern Ocean County Animal Shelter is hosting an indoor yard sale! It's the ' Pawfect' way to spend your morning! Saturday January 28th-8am-1pm If you would like to donate clean saleable items for the yard sale, they can be dropped off at the Bay Avenue Community Center, Friday, Jan. 27th from 1pm to 5pm.
January 18, 2023
Toms-River-Skate-Park-2023

Toms River Skate Park

I had the chance to meetup with Rob, who I met through this YouTube experience, and his buddy Luke at the Toms River skatepark. Getting to skate new places and meet fellow old guys has been one of the most rewarding parts of this skate journey for me. Thanks making the time to meet up guys!