Community

October 7, 2021
Things to do in Ocean County, NJ

Things to do in Ocean County, NJ

Ocean County offers a large list of things to do, from busy boardwalks to the serenity of the Pine Barrens, from sugar and sand beaches to exhilarating amusement park thrills. Visit Ocean County, NJ Today!
October 7, 2021
Help save home in toms river

Help Toms River Family Save Home

Son Trying To Raise $25,000 To Save Toms River Mother's Home. Andrew, and my mom is struggling to keep the house afloat. A little background information: My moms name is Heather, living in the house with my mom is also my little sister. My father passed away Christmas day of 2009, and he was the main support keeping the household thriving. My mom has many medical problems that make it hard for her to leave the home let alone work. She has done everything she can to give us the best lives she possibly could and is struggling right now since her medical issues have gotten worse.
October 8, 2021

The Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office will be hosting a Hispanic Heritage Month

On Saturday, October 9, 2021, the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office will be hosting a Hispanic Heritage Month Community Outreach Event at St. Anthony’s Claret Church located at 780 Ocean Ave. in Lakewood. Members from OCPO’s Operation Helping Hand and many of our community partners will be attending the event to highlight the numerous resources available to the Hispanic community. Each agency will have a Spanish speaking representative. The event will run from 8:00 a.m. until noon and admission is free!
October 8, 2021
Toms River Volkswagen Special Offer

Toms River Volkswagen

Toms River Volkswagen is your one-stop shop for all things automotive. They feature a complete selection of new and pre-owned Volkswagen vehicles, parts and accessories, as well as a service department that can handle all of your needs.