Community

April 26, 2022
Toms River Field of Dreams Fundraiser

Toms River Field of Dreams – Fundraiser

A Gofundme fundraiser has been setup for the Toms River Field of Dreams. Christian Kane and I'm raising money for Toms River Field of Dreams. With the help of you, my goal is to raise the rest of the 400k needed to build an all-inclusive complex which has a playground and other multiple physical and cognitive environments which create and recognize everyone’s right to fully participate in equitable play. This inclusive complex intentionally addresses the physical and social inclusion of people of all ages and abilities.
April 26, 2022
Fundraiser for Hayden's from Toms River NJ

Help the Hayden’s Build Back after House Fire

A GofundMe has been established for the Hayden's. A fire started in their garage and quickly engulfed the entire right side of their home. The Hayden’s are more than neighbors. They are hardworking, wonderful friends. They have helped dig out our driveway during snowstorms, hosted Easter egg hunts for the entire neighborhood in their yard, helped my family stay informed with new property tax hikes, and their 2 incredible kids are my kids best friends.
April 26, 2022
Tropical Storms Franklin and Idalia Pose Threat to New Jersey This Week

Showers, Thunderstorms Are Expected Later Today

Thunderstorms Are Expected Later Today. Be sure to grab your umbrella and jacket as a change in weather is expected in New Jersey later in the day Tuesday.
April 26, 2022
Women's Expo 2022 - Deborah Heart and Lung

Women’s Expo 2022