Community

September 12, 2022
Baby Rosario

Baby Rosario Service Arrangements and Fundraiser

Beautiful 9 month old baby boy Rosario gained his wings 9/9/22 and I can’t imagine the pain she has to endure for the rest of her life. Sweet baby Rosario was so happy all the time so smart and the cutest little boy god created. It was a sudden loss and my heart is so sad and torn as a mother to go through this and I’m asking just a little something to help come together to give this sweet Angel the proper service he deserves.
September 12, 2022
"Night of the Stars” at Jakes Branch Spend the night under the stars with A.S.T.R.A., The Astronomical Society of the Toms River Area.

Night of the Stars – at Jakes Branch Park

Night of the Stars at Jakes Branch Spend the night under the stars with A.S.T.R.A., The Astronomical Society of the Toms River Area.
September 12, 2022
adult-tennis-lakewood-new-jersey-thumbnail

Adult Beginner’s Tennis Event

Learn the basics of tennis, including the four main tennis strokes: forehand, backhand, serve and volley. Participants will also learn about keeping score, positioning and basic strategy. This is the perfect class for adults who have little to no prior experience playing tennis. Please wear sneakers and bring a drink. Equipment will available if needed.
September 12, 2022

Explore the Barnegat Branch Trail

Check out the Barnegat Branch Trail Map. This “rail-to-trail” project follows the abandoned Barnegat Branch Division of the Central Railroad of New Jersey. The trail will be constructed in several phases, and will stretch 15.6 miles from Barnegat to Toms River once completed.