Community

April 3, 2024
Kids Trout Fishing Tournament

Catch the 2nd Annual Kid’s Trout Derby Extravaganza

It's much more than just Fishing! Get together with your Family, Friends, and Community and Create Memories for life! Over 600 Trout will be Stocked! This is a FREE Community Event! Bring your trout gear and let's have a great day! Stop By Empire Fishing and Tackle to Register and get your Tickets.
April 3, 2024

Power Outages Persist Across the State of NJ

Power Outages Persist Across the State of NJ
April 4, 2024
Make a splash this summer. Purchase a badge for the Toms River Municipal Pool now. The Toms River Recreational Pool is located on Warren Point Road. Please note the Pool will be open to Toms River Residents and their guests only.

Toms River Municipal Pool Badges Available Now

Make a splash this summer. Purchase a badge for the Toms River Municipal Pool now. The Toms River Recreational Pool is located on Warren Point Road. Please note the Pool will be open to Toms River Residents and their guests only.
April 4, 2024
Gofundme

Veteran Firefighter Needs Help Fighting Cancer

Alfred Ciampoli just recently was diagnosed with cancer of the tongue and neck. To know my uncle is to truly know kindness. He always displays that smile and deep laugh, even now in the face of extreme uncertainty. For 47 years my Uncle was a firefighter helping other people, and putting himself in front of danger. Today, its my uncle who needs help. He is facing a long road of intensive radiation and chemo, along with a newly added trachea and feeding tube that has already added some complications.